EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNTY – LICENSED RI FUNERAL DIRECTOR/EMBALMER – ROBBINS FUNERAL HOME
Robbins Funeral Home in North Providence seeks full-time licensed RI Funeral Director/Embalmer. Some experience required. If interested, please contact or email your resume to Jennifer Fagan at email@example.com
REGISTERED FUNERAL HOME APPRENTICE/EMBALMER – NARDOLILLO FUNERAL HOME
Nardolillo Funeral Home & Crematory (Cranston, RI)About us: Family owned and operated funeral home since 1906 with an on-site crematory. The Nardolillo Funeral Home is a high volume funeral home searching for a qualified apprentice embalmer interested in a great chance to gain hands on experience in the mortuary field.
Position Description: Outstanding and exciting opportunity for a full-time funeral home apprentice embalmer interested in learning the skills and techniques necessary to become a Licensed Embalmer. Funeral service experience is not required but candidates must be willing to work hard and as part of a team to demonstrate a sincere commitment to caring for the families we serve.
Qualifications: All candidates must be enrolled in schooling for Funeral Director/Embalmer or possess a valid Funeral Director/Embalmer Apprentice license.
- Embalm, cosmetize, prepare, dress, and casket deceased
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Maintain a safe and sterile preparatory environment
- Demonstrate ability to act with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Salary/Pay commensurate with education and experience
Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer
Avery-Storti Funeral Home & Crematory (Wakefield, RI)
Exciting opportunity to join a great team! Generous compensation/benefits package and work/life balance.
Position: Funeral Director/Embalmer
Company Details: Family-owned funeral home and on-site crematory, established in 1863. At Avery Storti Funeral Home, we strive to ensure that our Embalmers/Funeral Directors uphold the highest levels of care in support of families during their time of loss.
- Possess a valid Embalmer/Funeral Director’s License in the State of Rhode Island.
- Have an exceptional ability to embalm individuals in accordance with state regulations.
- Prepare, casket and dress.
- Maintain a safe and sterile preparatory environment.
- Assist families in the pre-arrangement/arrangement process.
- Provide support to families throughout the arrangement, viewing, funeral service and burial.
- Relay all service-related information to families in a clear and compassionate manner.
- A heart for service.
- Compassionate and empathy towards those in their time of loss.
- Detailed knowledge of products and services.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with public speaking.
- Must be able to carry out all cremation responsibilities, including obtaining paperwork and necessary permits. Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Willing to train the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-Time
We offer paid vacation, a rotating on call schedule, and time off.
Education required: Completed funeral service education from an accredited institution.
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Contact: Interested candidates should contact Peter Storti: Peterstorti1@verizon.net
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNTY – LICENSED RI FUNERAL DIRECTOR/EMBALMER – CONTACT THE RIFDA FOR MORE DETAILS!
Rhode Island Funeral Home seeks full-time licensed RI Funeral Director/Embalmer (3-5 years experience is preferred but willing to train a Funeral/Embalmer Intern). If interested, please contact or email your resume to Laurie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 401-523-5107.
For details regarding Classified advertising, please contact Laurie Robinson, Executive Director, by email : email@example.com.
For details, please contact Laurie Robinson, Executive Director, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.